1. Go to www.turnitin.com
2. In the top right hand corner underneath the Log in box, click on “Create Account”
3. Find the section on the left that says
Start Here. Click on “Create a User Profile”
4. This will bring you to a new screen. At the bottom of that screen you will have three options for how you will use the service. Click on the link that says “student”
5. Now you’ll need to fill out some information. Go to our Edmodo site and and get the
6. Fill in your first and last name and email address
7. Create a password that you will remember. Your password MUST contain at least one letter and at least one number. Write your password down somewhere you won’t lose it. There is NO way for anyone at school to look up your password for you once you’ve created an account.
8. Decide on a secret question and answer. This will let them know it’s you if you ever forget your password.
9. Read and agree to the user agreement and click “I agree—create profile”
10. Once you’ve created your profile, you’re ready to submit your assignment. Click on our class and you will see the link to submit your assignment. Click “submit” and attach your essay.
11. Once you’ve submitted your essay, it will CLEARLY tell you on the screen that you have submitted your assignment. Once you receive that notice, you’re done!
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2017 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
Turn off "Getting Started"